From: Notbynow@aol.com
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A86] Re: The f'n 86 screen
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:11:45 EDT

        Sorry, I forgot that I wasn't smart and that I couldn't write my own
routines...  Anyway, my original question was why do certain areas of the
screen develop light spots when there are a bunch of dark pixels above it.
still don't know the answer, but I now am quite certain that it is a
hardware
problem, because If I move the "column" of "bullets" to a different area,
the
area below is still almost to the point of the LCD being off in that area,
even if the contrast is way up.  To overcome this situation, I'm going
redesign my routines untill they work, because it is clear that nobody knows
why the screen does this; and since it is hardware, there's no way around
it,
so new routines are the only way to get around it. Thank you for your
support.

Marc McG

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se