[A86] Re: assembly, programing and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: assembly, programing and games

That "when you first run it" comment reminded me of something that most
people probably aren't aware of.  If you run the same program twice in a
row, it is not copied the second time, giving the appearance that it was
written back.  To disable this "feature":

 sub a
 ld (_asapvar+1),a

> The TI-86, of course, is a completely diffrent situation.  There, the
> program is always copied (by the system, when you first run it) into a
> memory area starting at $D748 in the system page of memory.  This page is
> completely separate from the memory used to hold variables, so no VAT
> adjustment is done or is necessary.

Follow-Ups: References: