[A86] Re: Mac ports for 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Mac ports for 86

More Power To You!
Quoting Appelkore@aol.com:

> I am considering making a serious attempt to port certain well-known
> 86-asm-related Windows programs to the Macintosh platform.
>
> I need to know that I won't be the only one using these, though.
>
> Please respond to this post if you would be interested in this project, or
> if
> you know of any similar efforts already in progress. (No flames from
> anti-Mac'ers.)
>
> -- Jonathan Marcus
> Appelkore@aol.com

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your culture will adapt to service us.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!"

"I can't be wrong - my modem is error correcting."

"Never underestmate the power of the off swich."

"I plan on living for ever. So far so good."