[A86] Bin2Var

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Bin2Var

My apologies to not responding to this earlier, but the email address I used
for this list had some problems.  I suppose the documentation didn't state
this explicitly, and the program's usage help wasn't very clear either.
Bin2Var is decent, but needs some improvements like command line handling.
Currently, it determines what type of file to create based on the out
filename's extension.  So, to create a .86p file:

bin2var example.bin example.86p

Would anyone find a free (as in beer and speech) toolchain for z80
calculators useful?  It would include a proprocessor, assembler and filters
(similiar to Assembly Studio 8x's plugins, but more versatile) for all z80
calculator file types.  I'll finish it up and release it if anyone wanted to
use it or work on it, otherwise I don't bother.

Someone told me there was some z80 C compiler that used bin2var, but I
haven't heard much about that.  Is anyone involved with that project on this
list?

Later,

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>