A86: Re: Re: Programming Questions....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Programming Questions....

You are forgetting another resource: already existing source code.  Is there
another game that displays a background?  Yes?  Is the source code
available?  Then go read it.  You can learn a lot simply by reading other
people's code.  But be sure that you understand how and why it works, and
don't just copy it wholesale.

> Yeah, Matt, I know about the mountain dew part.  that and little to no
> sleep, + many late nights up workin on stuff.  I actually already printed
> out ALL of guide.ticalc.com's stuff, but I have some questions that regard
> HUMAN to answer, cuz the guide doesnt show me how, like certain coding
> structures.  One is that I have NO idea how to post my precious background
> for my game to the screen.  It is pretty pitiful, but i cant seem to
figure
> it out.  I have multiple online resources, yes, but some things i wish i
> could just ask a person on like #ti or #ticalc for, cuz real-time is
better
> than delayed a day or two!!!

Follow-Ups: References: