A86: Re: Programming Questions....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Programming Questions....

The key to learning anything is persistance, patience, willpower, and
mountain dew. Try it in whatever order necessary. Repeat as necessary.

You have numerous resources to get started. Yet you appeal to human help.
Print out everything that applies to the problem at hand. guide.ticalc.org
is essential, and he has my ti-86 tutorials assimilated also.. Read and take
notes. Learn the concepts. Use the techniques you learned in school because
osmosis only helps for the select few and lucky. There are no teachers when
you endeavour on your own path.

Matt

> Hey, all you experienced programmers, I have a few questions for the ASM
> programmming of the 86.  I used to program some small stuff in ASM, but it
> has been a few years and I have lost my info to read and learn from, and I
> have forgotten how to do what I did before.  I was really not that
> experienced as it was anyway, but that is besides the point.  What I am
> really looking for is someone or some people to be able to ask any
question
> of ASM for the 86, and get a response that makes sense, and someone that
> will help, and not be too busy to respond.  I have gotten some ideas from
> guide.ticalc.org, and a few other great sites.  I have also DL'd all the
> game files in the 86 ASM directory from ticalc.org.  But so far I don't
know
> how to put my background onto my calc's screen!!!  It amazes me, but I
don't
> know how to do it.  I am also still trying to get used to using the
> variables in the 86, all the flags, etc.....I am just basically looking
for
> a part time mentor, maybe someone who has an AIM name, so we could chat
once
> in a while, instead of really slow email tag, or an mIRC name, or maybe
IRC