A86: List problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: List problems

I'm having difficulty with a few of the list routines.
In particular, both GETLTOOP1 and the act of appending an element to a list are really throwing me a curve.
To extract an element, I'm very clear on the protocol, I just can't seem to get it to work:
Here's my code
ld hl, listname-1
rst 20h
rst 10h
ex de,hl
ld hl,2            ;extract element 2
call _GETLTOOP1
-----
As for appending a list, I'm still a bit unsure of whether to use dimension-increasing-call then use _PUTTOL or to just use the insert-element-call and insert the element at hl=dimension(list)+1
Does anyone have some sample code I could study to answer these questions?
--JDS