A86: Re: Re: Re: What else

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Re: What else

The following all run on batteries and is capable of playing games (at least
at one point some could).

  Gameboy b/w
  Gameboy color
  Palm Pilot IIIc
  TI-86
  TI-92+
  Taken apart Gamegear
  Taken apart Atari Lynx
  486 SX Color Laptop

.....but my electronic collection doesnt end there (unfortunately)
Garmin eMap GPS, Gameboy eXchanger, Radio Shack digital multimedia w/ serial
PC output, 4 monitors, XT m/b & 286 m/b,386 m/b,486 machine ,Pentium class
machine, Celeron 400 machine, amiga parts, commodore 64 parts, ....(yawn)

-------
Matt Johnson
Programmer,
 Shortgrass Technologies, Inc.