[A86] Some ideas?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Some ideas?

Any ideas on to how I could make this routine a bit better?  There is =
probably a lot that could be done, since I have only been (sort of) =
trying assembler for a month now.

The included file is the source for a Tilemap routine - it showns a 16x8 =
tilemap area of a map that can be up to 255x255 sprites.  Right now, you =
can scroll around and look at the entire map using the arrow keys.

Hopefully, I would be using this routine as part of a bigger thing, but =
I doubt I have the time and skills for a full-blown RPG.

Thanks in advance,

Joe Stegner

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: testingmap2.asm