A86: include files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: include files

hey everyone,

I'm starting to experiment with the Z80 a little- I'm trying to do a
little ASM programming.  The problem is that none of my compilers can
find the include files I'm using.  The include files are asm86.h and
ti86asm.inc.  I use MicroAsm with make86p.bat, and assembly studio
86.  Neither can find the files!  I checked the programs to make sure
the path to the include files was correct, and they were.  I even
moved all the includes to a seperate directory I created and pointed
the compilers to that...but no luck.
Any suggestions?!

Thanks

-ryan

=====
"There are two kinds of music: music that is better than you are and music that you can play better than it is."
                                -Gregor Piatigorsky

"A perfect technique consists in producing all tones with purity of intonation, tonal beauty, and with the shadings and the rhythm as required by the composer."
                                -Carl Flesch