Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x, sending vars to VTI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x, sending vars to VTI

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/159/15929.html

*Thank* you, but I already knew from this plugin, but it's a bit crude:
from the readme.txt

"This loads a file to vti.
example: loadvti c:\crud\thingie.86p
It simulates pressing f10, typeing the name, and pressing enter.
To use it as an "external tool" in asm studio, set the parameters to
$ProgFile"

this could be done "more better" don't you think ?

PS: can everybody stop using AOL, I can't read those mails... Only if I
reply to these 'empty' messages I can find out what's in the mail... Not
quite the way I want to read my mail, you too?

In a message dated 11/29/2000 1:12:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HPoley@DDS.nl