A86: Assembly Studio 8x, sending vars to VTI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Assembly Studio 8x, sending vars to VTI

Okay maybe a bit late response, but the question was how to transfer a
(compiled) executable automaticly to an opened VTI.

GkTiLink (now known as TiLP) can do the job. At least with calcs with
Silent-Link-capabilities. If I open my VTI-83 (Virtual Ti-83..) and I start
TiLP, I can send any *.83x file to my VTI (if the file has a correct
header). All other functions that can be done via TiLP on a real Ti-83, can
be done via the VTI-link on your VTI.

Only one point: calcs without Silent-Link-capablities, like the Ti-82 and
Ti-85 (if I'm not wrong), can't be controlled in this way.
Also the VTI-link has to be enabled within your VTI, else it won't receive
any data. But that's not a real problem.

So get yourself a copy of the source of TiLP, and make a good plugin for
Assembly Studio 8x.