Re: A86: assembly studio 8x installation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: assembly studio 8x installation

that's probly the same problem i had.
it doesn't seem to like being downloaded and installed in separate steps.
 the win95/98 installer prog gives a couple of wierd error messages ("i/o
operation cancelled..." etc), and winme claims that the file is
corrupted.  if you click on the msi file in a recent version of explorer
(at least in winme) and tell it to install from there it does work.

anyway, i've temporarily put a zip of the program directory at
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/rabidcow/as4.zip
extract to C:\Program Files\Assembly Studio 8x

if anyone else is having this problem, get it quick, it's not my program
& i'll be removing it shortly.
use at your own risk and all that.  i don't have any antivirus software,
so i suggest you scan it yourself.
there's a few extra files too, read all the txts.

-josh