Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Assembly Studio 8x released

really?  i started with tasm & i'm still using it.  (the secret to using
tasm is magical batch files)
i tried ver 3.1 of asm studio & it wouldn't load my modified instruction
table (despite its claims that it could load any table from tasm), and
this version won't even install.  (can i get a zip here?)

having the source code to asm studio is great, i'd love to be able to
add/fix things, but i do not have vc++ 6...

it's almost like it was specifically designed to be incompatible with my
system...

-josh

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:09:25 -0700 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:

> Assembly Studio 8x version 4.0 was released last night.  I highly
> recommend
> that anyone doing assembly on the 86 or is wanting to start
> programming in
> assembly give it a try.  It's what I used when I started (an I'm
> still using
> it today).  It has a lot of new features like project support,
> totally
> rewritten edit control, etc.
>
> http://asmstudio.acz.org/
>
> --