Re: A86: What C-compilers have we got? [82/83/83+/85/86]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: What C-compilers have we got? [82/83/83+/85/86]

most everyone that wants to program games for the ticalcs that dont want to
do it in basic either have to use a not so extensive library in c or in a c
like language or learn how to do assembly because most ppl dont want to
write a translator because its a waste of time as they see it for most ppl
cuz if ppl want to make programs to run in the native language then they
should try to learn that language and not another language to do the work
for them. ppl will probably get mad at me for saying that but its the truth
that if they dont wanna use basic and wanna have faster programs with
graphics, etc then using c doesnt give them the full range of flexibility
and decreases the speed and increases the size of the programs. plus for
myself at least it was easier to learn z80 than a lot of languages and it
was much more fun and rewarding.

Follow-Ups: References: