Re: A86: Strategy Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Strategy Games

I was wondering the same thing you were, so I started my own project a few
months ago. I finished it, but it was fairly slow (basic).  A problem I
found after making my TBS was that no one ever had enough free time to
finish a complex game.

I've been working on an ASM sequel called Total Conquest with a computer AI,
but real world(tm) issues like college have taken up a good part of my time.
  A screenshot of what little I have done is on
www.geocities.com/velocitysoft.

Good luck on your project; I'm seriously looking forward to a good, long
game to play.

Dan