Re: A86: Strategy Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Strategy Games

Well, if you are actually going to do this, although, as I have read, I
wouldn't suggest it, I would suggest(?) you doing a C&C Sole Survivor type
game. It only requires 1 unit per player, and maps can be quite small. Sure
the playability will be shot, but the mem and system requirements may just
be able to work on non-accelerated calcs.