A86: weird crap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: weird crap

ok, I was fooling around making an assembly program when (as usual) I screw up big time.  I managed to flood my screen with a load of crap and came across something interesting in the flood; here's the exact quote:

"This directory contain[square] anTRher directory.  Please[square]delete this one first![square]'        ' not found![square]Unknown[arrow pointing left]Crrorn[small square "elevated"][Alpha in INS mode][lowercase "hex" letter]TinuxCfg' is no    longer valNB. Please delete it and reload Tinux![square]Directory not found[square]Go to selected directory[square]This file has been deleted![square] Delete associated variable?[square]     YES   [square]NO[square]"

then it had some gibberish...

Then I scrolled down and started finding stuff about YAS and the actual descriptions that each program had, and then more gibberish...

Then it showed me a string I had played with yesterday:
I had entered this, exactly how it outputted:
"RR" [note, the last quotation mark was actually some elevated "x"]
RR
RR
Ans+3
"RR"
RR

All of it was what I had played with when I was bored yesterday...

Then it even started showing me some Ion86 stuff like "unsupported rom call" and even some Chmasc stuff "memory recovered" (unless that was some other program, which then I'm wondering what the hell it was)...gibberish after that

then "delay inactive[square]delay inactive" (???????)...some gibberish

then "select a new group"... more gibberish

"[F1] delete [F2] hide"...more gibberish..."New group name"...more gibberish..."Yet Another Shell 0.94 by Aaron Curtis[square]....more gibberish..."No Programs"...."CrASH[square]Ash[square]Rigel[square]Usgard[square]PhatOS[square]EXT[square]BASIC[square]ZShell[square]Select External Variables"...more gibberish...more YAS stuff....then all the games I had when I had ashell on there..."Press Any Key[square] You have saved the princess.[square] Your quest is over.".....

then it went on and on, I haven't checked the rest yet...

the weird thing about it was I had reset my calculator 4 times over the past two weeks; I haven't had AShell on since last Friday, and I had reset my calculator over and over the past three days, I lost YAS two days ago and went with the good ol Asm( shell, then I switched to Tinux, then when it got reset I went back to Asm(.  This crap is showing stuff I had on my calculator over the past two weeks....

Is this normal?  I never knew the calculator kept dibs on what programs you had/ran.  If this is normal, please tell me, because I've just started asm programming, and this is kind of spooky....

Joe, befuddled