Re: A86: prgm:edit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: prgm:edit

well, here's as far as i've gotten for now.  this will load an app
(should work for any app)
afaik, you can't have it return to your program without setting up your
own context (don't ask)

if you don't set _CXCURAPP and clear 6,(iy+$0c) it won't exit the app
when you press the exit key.

.org _asm_exec_ram

    call _PPutAway      ;put away homescreen cx
    call _PutAway
    ld a,8              ;load app context id (this is for _JprgmEditApp)
    ld (_CXCURAPP),a
    res 6,(iy+$0c)      ;umm... clear some bit...
    call _JprgmEditApp  ;load app cx
    ld a,$0d            ;load rom page d
    out (5),a
    jp _mon

.end

oh yeah, i think _JprgmEditApp will load a program if you push its name
onto the _monQueue

-josh

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:58:48 EST TI86Z80@aol.com writes:

> _JprgmEditApp                equ        5060h   ;PRGM:EDIT
>
> Can someone tell me how to use this (_JprgmEditApp) and other rom
> calls (i.e.
> _JgrRangeApp) from a asm program? Deatiled rom call descriptions
> along with
> code examples of any other rom calls that must be used with them
> would be
> very helpful. However, as always, any info would be very helpful.
>
> Thanks a ton!
>
> Andy

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.