From: owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Rgdtad@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 3:05 PM
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A86:Morse

How might I go about making a morse code practice program for the 86?  I
need
a random number generator that picks between 1 and 63(or maybe a set of
numbers: have the letters in one prog, the numbers in another, and
punctuation in a third) and a routine to play a sound, wait for input for X
seconds, process the input or lack thereof, and return right or wrong.