Re: A86:Multitasking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:Multitasking

Was that originally a DOS app?  I used XTree, but my favorite tool was NCD
(Norton Change Directory).  Those Norton Utilities for DOS were the coolest,
and the last version I had on my 486 had a nice replacement for the command
interpreter.  Ah, the good 'ol days :)

> Lets hear it for Midnight Commander! (for those of you who dont know what
im
> talking about, you're obviosly lacking in the cool department)
>
> Later,
> Chicane
>
> Cassady Roop wrote:
>
> > I remember Dosshell.  I hated it.
> >
> > But for some odd reason I loved XTree.  Wonder if anyone even has XTree
> > anymore...
> >
> > Cassady Roop
> >
> > David Phillips wrote:
> > >
> > > Oops, accidentally sent the last one.
> > >
> > > Dosshell did task switching (not multitasking) I believe.
Unfortunately,
> > > very few people here probably know what I'm talking about :)

Follow-Ups: References: