From: owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of
ComAsYuAre@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 9:59 AM
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A86: free space

In a message dated 6/10/00 11:57:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
snoborder420@yahoo.com writes:

> its been a while since i did any ti86 work so just refresh my memory on
>  this.
>  the space for an asm prog is 8k so if i have a 5k prog i can use the last
3k
>  for data right? and ram page 1 has free space around $8000? or sumtin. or
>  was it $B000 the most space i would ever need would be 16384 bytes. maybe
>  less if thats a problem
>  peace

$8000-$bffff is ram page 1.  You can use all but the last little bit and
return normally, or use all of it if you want to do jp _JForceCmdNoChar to
exit (which goes straight to the home screen instead of back to a shell).
And yeah you can use the 3k after your 5k program.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
http://jonah.ticalc.org