Re: A86: [ot] any ideas on an algo for this game?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [ot] any ideas on an algo for this game?

Not very interesting?  Are you crazy?

One way you could help out the AI that wouldn't be too hard is see how
many spaces are open either to the left or the right, and have it go
whichever way has more.  Wouldn't be perfect, but I don't think it'd be
that hard to do...