Re: A86: Lets Help Me Debug And Optimize

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Lets Help Me Debug And Optimize

Hello Elliott:
    The reason for you have to press exit twice is the next one:
    When you call a routine with "call", you must to return with "ret". When you call
'PutDirectionRight' or 'Put DirectionLeft', you donŽt return with ret, You jump again to
'Loop' so when You press the Exit key twice, the first ret return from the call
'PutDire....' to  'Loop' and the second ret return to program call.

    (IŽll hope you understand me, my English is very bad :-)).