Re: A86: What's wrong with it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: What's wrong with it?

the random seed is stored right after the graphscreen buffer (at $C9fA+1024
to $C9fa+1030) if you have used a program that has greyscale graphics for
uses this area for memory...well sometimes its gets overwritten and can
crash your calc if you use a basic program later that tries to use a rand
num...the fixes others have suggested work perfectly...i prefer 0->rand
myself and dont use asm games that cause this error...and test my own to
make sure it doesnt happen

Ricky Cobb
arcadesdude@hotmail.com
icq# 41440378