Re: A86: YAS problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: YAS problem

If I had ever experienced this APD problem I'm sure I could address it, but
people are reporting errors with programs I regularly use yet it's crashing
consistently for them and not for me...

If anybody is having problems with YAS/iShell that they can consistently
generate, please email me a VTI save state with all the progs on it so I can
fool around and try to figure out what's happening.  Just telling me "so and
so doesn't work" or "so and so crashes" is not helpful because under most
circumstances they work just fine.

If these problems with basic programs have any correlation with the "stop"
command or any other specific ti-basic token, then it would seem that there's
probably something wrong with _PARSEINP.

In a message dated 7/9/00 5:48:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, acurti1@umbc.edu
writes:

> They might be :)
>
>  I would think the apd problem is something in iShell...  I haven't
>  looked at the code too closely though
>
>  I used the _parseinp call to do basic programs...  Anyone see anything
>  wrong with this?  (It's pretty close to something that was posted here a
>  while back)
>
>   ld hl,(_OPBASE)     ;_OP1 has the program name at this point
>   push hl
>   ld hl,(_FPBASE)
>   push hl
>   ld hl,(_OPS)
>   ld (_OPBASE),hl
>   ld hl,(_FPS)
>   ld (_FPBASE),hl
>   call _runindicon
>   call _clrWindow
>   call _PARSEINP
>   ld a,$0d
>   out (5),a
>   pop hl
>   ld (_FPBASE),hl
>   pop hl
>   ld (_OPBASE),hl
>
>  Matt Johnson wrote:
>  >
>  > Maybe the authors are on this list :-)

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
http://jonah.ticalc.org