From: owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of
Appelkore@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2000 8:38 AM
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A86: YAS problem

I had these problems in the first preview release of YAS 1.0, and it still
happens in PR3:

- Whenever it goes into the APD during a program, asm or basic (and
sometimes
during just the shell itself), it refuses to turn back on. I have to take
out
a battery, press on a few thousand times, and put the battery back in.
However, the memory rescue routines must be very good, as it usually
recovers
its contents after this.
- Sometimes when I try to run a basic program, it freezes the free memory
indicator goes all the way to the top of the screen (the top row of pixels
is
also changed). This always results in a total memory reset.

Aside from those problems, I love YAS and iShell, especially the
"Cont/Off/Screenshot/Quit" interrupt. Is anyone else having these problems?

I have ROM 1.4 and no user on routines, sqrt-keys, etc. Incidentally, I
never
could get Chmasc to work either, although ASMIDE's crash protection almost
always works.

-- Jonathan Marcus
Appelkore@aol.com

Follow-Ups: References: