Re: A86: weird program bug (read only if you have extra time)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: weird program bug (read only if you have extra time)

forget the set/reset thing (it's not a bad idea, but you don't need it).
do this:

 codestart:
     .db     $8e,$28             ;necessary at start of asm progs

    ld a,(_asm_reg_b)
    cp 2
    call    z,refreshstack        ;my function to display the stack

sqrthome is called in 8 different places, each with a different code in b
(_asm_reg_b by the time you get it)
2 is the one that's called once for each line.
1 is called for each letter.
3 is the one that was causing the loop. (i think)

-josh

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:42:19 EDT TI86Z80@aol.com writes:

> I tired your suggestion now instead of crashing the calculator it
> gives me a
> MEMORY error. Any ideas on what could be causing that?
>
> Thanks,
> Andy
>
> P.S. My new source is below
>
> In a message dated 7/7/00 1:20:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
> rabidcow@juno.com
> writes:

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.