Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: I was wondering if someone could help me...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: I was wondering if someone could help me...

poor newbie :-)

All I can say is that with those sample programs I wrote, just like a lego
set, "some asm is required"

Learn asm here:
http://guide.ticalc.org/
http://ti86central.i2e.net/contents.asp