Re: A86: Re: File uploading

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: File uploading

Well, I uploaded my program about 3 weeks ago.  I have been looking almost
constantly for my program to appear, with no luck.  I also don't remember,
(however vague that ability is) any programs of that name in the
backlog...(The TCPA's programs that is.)
Also, I thought Magnus was dead, and that there were rumors of Chris's
death...??

Glen
tutorial1.cjb.net

In a message dated 1/30/00 5:52:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,