Re: A86: Re: include files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: include files

Oh wait, I found the include files, but I found out that CAZ is only for the
TI-85. I can't find a compiler that works for mac. Zip works fine for mac,
that's what stuffit expander can do... Anyways, I can't find anything on
ticalc as far as mac compilers for the 86 go...
--
o w e n  c a n n o n
owencannon@mac.com