Re: A86: Re: apology and asm question!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: apology and asm question!

In a message dated 1/24/2000 10:18:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kirkmeyer@bigfoot.com writes:

<< Such a thing would be possible in an interrupt only (why bother with
 [sqrt]key), but it would be a tremendous hog of resources, a generally
 pointless thing, and a terribly bad insult to the purpose of a calculator.
 I, personally, do not want a sheep (the most popular "screen mate") to be
 urinating on my math. Thank you.

Personally, I like the Bastard Santa and Slacker Elves. Its so much nicer to
see a Santa with a gun than those ones with the fake smiles. :-)
In addition, arnt most of the games we (well, most of us probably) play on
the calculators an insult to its purpose.

And yeah, it would slow the calc down so much that Im not really sure if its
worth it. Maybe if you could get it to only com on screen when the calc is
idle, i.e. instead of APD.

Jeff Barrett

Jeff Barrett