Re: A86: apology and asm question!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: apology and asm question!

The RAM locations are called _wintop and _winbottom. They are defined in
Ram86.inc by Clem. _clrWindow clears everything between wintop and
winbottom. This means that you can have a menu line on top of the screen.
The values on _wintop and _winbottom get resetted after going to the 2nd mem
ram screen.

Andreas Finne
a_finne@hotmail.com