Re: A86: Slow backlog clearing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Slow backlog clearing

In a message dated 1/24/00 9:09:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Jeanne9005@aol.com writes:

> Has anyone noticed this?  i posted a program a week ago, and it still
hasn't
>  seen the light of day.  Also, has anyone had any file size problems?  I
>  uploaded a file that was 1035 bytes, and ticalc.org seems to think
otherwise.

>   Suggestions?

I've sent programs to ticalc's pending folder months ago that never seemed to
surface...and yeah, some programs seem to have a different file size on
ticalc server than on my hard drive.  I've emailed them (at least) once on
this, and haven't gotten a response... :P

JayEll