Re: A86: matrices

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: matrices

Yeah, seriously.  A lot of the things we eat are genetically modified, and
if they posed any serious threat, do you really think we'd be eating it?
And obviously it doesn't taste any different.  If it did, companines
wouldn't sell it; after all, they want to make money, and they won't make
money off of bad-tasting food.  Food is modified for reasons, not because
there are some higher forces involved in long-term mass poisoning.  Food is
modified to make it cheaper, better-tasting, or longer-lasting.  So calm
down, people.
-chrisremo