Re: A86: Re: [OT]: Sorry, I just had to share this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [OT]: Sorry, I just had to share this

actually the blue screen is probably the NT bluescreen with all the hex
dump and such, since win2k is basically a "nicened" win NT kernel.  It's
different from the win9x blue screen though, if i'm not mistaken.  I
deal with system crashes of every sort at work, so it's actually a
different (but still blue) screen.  And if you are run linux try and find
the cross-platform system crash screensaver-it feels good to laugh at a
windows or mac crash, move the mouse, and watch it go away :P

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Cassady Roop wrote:

> > versions for NT 3.51 (remember that 2000 is NT 5).  Needless to say, this
> > caused the system to bluescreen at boot-up before it finished loading the
>
> Ah, the familiar blue screen of death.  Nice to have some continuity
> between OSes :)
>
> Cassady Roop

Follow-Ups: References: