Re: A86: [OT]: Sorry, I just had to share this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: [OT]: Sorry, I just had to share this

My friend's dad has been a Microsoft Beta Tester for years and years.  He
gets everything.  It's crazy.  I'm in the same position you are.  It's
pretty good to have connections ;)
-chris remo