Re: A86: Re: Grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Grayscale

I've been wondering about using an im 2 and using nearly all of the asm
space (if needed) to have better grayscale.
The program code would be compressed (or not) and be executed on RAM 0.
The program that the TI-OS would run would just put it there, decompress it,
and then call it, and contain the program description/icon.
The problem for me is setting up the interupt in the first place.
Even if I use someone elses code I can't get it to work.
Well, how does it sound everyone?

>No. An ldir operation of that magnitutde executed every interrupt would hog
>the space and make things run unallowably slow. Also, your idea of only
>switching certain pixels is insane, because flicker occurs if you don't
>change the screens fast enough.
>
>I'm not quite sure what is wrong with the current method of using $FC00 as
>primary and $F200 & $F600 as secondary and tertiary planes.

(more BS was here)