Re: A86: Oh My God, An ON-Topic Post!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Oh My God, An ON-Topic Post!

delete y1 if it exists
create it as an equ of the proper size (remember leading size word)
copy the equation (either compiled, or just as a string) into it

if you don't copy it compiled, i think you might have to compile it after
you copy it there.  if you know te equation you want to use ahead of
time, store it to y1 in vti, then copy the data into your source.  if
you're gonna input the equation, you'll probly need to use _COMPILE...

-josh

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:29:18 EST Jeanne9005@aol.com writes:

>How do I store an equation into y1?  Like, I want to store
>SQRT(x^2-y^2) into y1, but the only thing I can think of would be "
>" (that's a blank for those who don't know).  Can anyone help?
>
>Glen
>tutorial1.cjb.net

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.