Re: A86: Hi! It's Bubbaloo13

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Hi! It's Bubbaloo13

And after you read that, here's a real grayscale routine:

- Flicker free 4-level grayscale
- Allows use of _getcsc (_get_key) with no down-left bug or port drift bug
- Utilizes user routine memory to save space in ram for the program
- Moves the stack to $F700
- Contiguous grayscale planes at $F800 and $FC00 for easy copies/effects

http://david.acz.org/gray.asm