Re: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

Ardvark, you may need to rethink your argument.  Although Bryan was a vital
member of the Ti community in the past, things may have changed.  Take for
example Joesph Stalin (no relation to the ticalc debate, we're just studying
him in history), started out very poor, but worked and eventually became the
leader who was able to fight of Germany and swiftly industralize the USSR.
But during and after this process he destroyed individual freedom and caused
millions of death.  The analogy is that even if you do great things, it does
not at all excuse the idiotic things that you do. (namely this stupid spammy
thread)

K, I'm done venting
Cliff