A86: Spam, BS, and Bryan oh my!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Spam, BS, and Bryan oh my!

>This isn't spam.. I was trying to have an intelligent discussion until
>iDanny came in and starting dictating who can talk and what about..

This is totally BS Bryan. This list for the last few months has been on topic
(through November, and possible early December). I don't know why you started
it but you came in and called TI-calc communist (who gives a fuck anyway),
and started talking about other irrelevant shit. It is spam, there is no
doubt in my mind or others I am sure.

I subscribed to this list so that I may learn a thing or two about ASM on the
86. It is annoying as hell that the majority of messages I have gotten this
month (and last) have been total shit from you.

I woud be willing to wager that the majority of subscribers to this list
would lie you to leave, but are to nice (or can easily ignore it) to say
anyhting. I have ignored it long enough, and it is really pissing me off.

If I get a single response from Bryan about this (on list), I will take this
up with TI-Calc. Go ahead and message me off list if you want to prove some
point or another, I will just delete it :)

Thanks a lot Bryan for turning this list to a waste of peoples time.

Ben
-ASM IDE for the Mac-
http://www.agccosprey.org