Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

Ok, The last fifteen emails that i have read are from you two!  I don't care
who is right or who is wrong.  SHUT UP!  I apologize to the others on this
list and any further requests for Bryan and Danny to shut up will be made to
their emails, not the A86 mailing list.  I suggest that you, Bryan and Danny,
do your bashing privately and email each other, not the mailing list.

Sorry again for the additional spam the rest of you had to put up with
Cliff