Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: A86: Re: anything useful to say?

is a discussion of whether or not something is off-topic off-topic? >;)

-josh

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:24:59 -0700 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:

>It seems to me that there are more messages arguing over what is
>off-topic
>and what is not, than there are actual off-topic messages.  If getting
>10-15
>messages from this list each day is a lot (which is really a small
>amount),
>then setup your mail client to automatically sort incoming messages
>from the
>list into a separate folder.  Then you can read them at your leisure.
>I get
>between 75 and 100 emails a day, and when I got back from winter break
>I had
>to download over 1900 messages.  So I think you can deal with a couple
>off
>topic emails :)
>
>>      not the list itself.  I am tired of haveing 15 messages per day
>and
>having
>>      10 of those being one line quips from you, and 4 are from
>people
>telling
>>      you to shut up and deal with it, and the last message has
>something
>>      relevant to what the list wants to hear about.  Maybe we should
>start

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.