Subject: Re: A86: (no subject)
Author:  <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org> at Internet
Date:    1/17/00 9:37 AM

In a message dated 1/16/2000 11:34:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jeanne9005@aol.com writes:

<< You know the things that you can sometimes find in the malls, the poster
 seems to be a big bunch of bleh, but if you stare at it long enough, there
is
 a picture that appears.  It is written in BASIC, but it isn't in the
 archives...

Oh, yeah, we have those in our sunday paper every week! but, no i never knew
there was a calc program to do them.

Jeff Barrett