Re: A86: Alright. I'm back

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Alright. I'm back

Hey, nice that you've returned, but could you persuade the other two
clones of you to leave? :)

For some reason your emails are being posted three times... maybe your
email client's settings need to be tweaked.  Or, alternatively, we could
blame it on ticalc.org, which seems to be a popular reaction lately to
just about everything.  Welcome to the Party.

Cassady Roop

bubbaloo13@juno.com wrote:

> Hi! Any long time list subscribers might remember me. I used to be a
> programmer a long time ago. Anyway, I moved to Canada to take a marching
> band school course for college credit. I am finally back. Just wanted to
> tell you all "Hi" and that I am back! :-)
>
>                         Robert Young

> Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Follow-Ups: References: