A86: Re: ouch, danny. that was harsh.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: ouch, danny. that was harsh.

> From: Idanny99@aol.com
>
> [YOUR WORDS] Obviously, he knows next to nothing. He said:

> [MY WORDS]> you are no doubt a great programmer. you have released
numerous
> projects
>  > and have done much for the ti commmunity. i commend you for your
> efforts......

> [YOUR WORDS] which shows he knows nothing about you seeing as your not
> programmer,

danny,
	ouch. that was harsh. i know some math and some english and some other
junk.  did you see what brian wrote you later? he's done some
programming. if you don't catch his reply to your crass comment, i've
pasted it following:

>From: "Bryan Rabeler" <rabelerb@pilot.msu.edu>
>Subject: Re: A86: Re: brian, quit it!
>
>Obviously you know nothing about me...  even though I don't code
assembly, I do
>know BASIC quite damn well and other languages for the PC.
>
>Bryan

maybe you're the one who needs to get your facts straight. try taking
your own advice and email me off the list for any further debate seeing
as this meets your idea of a "non-A86 topic".  i'll save you some time,
here's my email: mailto:malcolmj1@juno.com.

jimi malcolm
mailto:malcolmj1@juno.com
http://guide.ticalc.org