Re: A86:OnTemp.asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:OnTemp.asm

In a message dated 1/13/2000 7:34:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
croop@oregontrail.net writes:

<< I once thought of doing a similar project, but then I couldn't figure
 out how to make an autoexecutor to run a BASIC program without crashing
 if the BASIC program ends with the 'STOP' command.  How do you do this?
 Or do you just trust the user not to write AUTOEXEC with a 'STOP' at the
 end? >>
Oh, sounds like a problem... I havnt got that far in testing....i never tried
it with a stop in the program when i had the code working (out of the on
routine) but if thats a problem i cant fix, then ill just put in the readme
not to use stop.

Jeff Barrett