A86: Student rights

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Student rights

-- BEGIN included message

So. Yesterday at chess club (extra curricular) my friend and I were
programming our Palm VII/Visor's to turn on a TV in the room. So then the
teacher walks in, consficates both of our pda's and takes us to the
principal. After given some BS talk about how it's vandalism and how we could
be xpelled he puts us in a room for 3 hours where we can only look at the
wall and be silent. After that the principal pulls out my friend for a talk
with his parents. He gets his pilot back. So finally my mom finds me and
takes me home. And now its the day after that and my Visor's at the police
department. Isnt that the same as stealing it? Racism?

-kent ("please don't laugh at the AOHELL account") sklarow

-- END included message