A86: Re: guide.iwarp.com ->guide.ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: guide.iwarp.com ->guide.ticalc.org

YES!  TICALC ROCKS!  It's the best site I've ever seen in my life!  Woohoo!
I support them absolutely 110%
(btw, I love your tutorials, they are literally the best I've seen, so I
don't mean anything by this message, I'm just getting a bit tired of all the
ticalc-bashing so I figured I'd post some random crap)